Kluger Furs offers fur storage and cleaning. Whether you have a mink coat, beaver coat, fox jacket, or any other type of fur, we highly recommend having your fur coat or jacket cleaned and stored for the summer months.
In-Store or Curbside Fur Storage Drop-Off
For your convenience, you may come inside our salon to drop off your fur for cleaning, storage, and conditioning, or we have a curbside drop-off in the back of the store. Due to Covid-19, all furs must be cleaned and conditioned. $10 discount off each fur. Payment is due at drop-off.
If you choose to come in the salon the following CDC guidelines apply:
1. Wear a mask.
2. Sanitize your hands upon entry.
3. Your temperature will be taken.
4. Practice social distancing.
If you choose curbside drop-off at our back door:
1. Click below to download the storage drop-off form.
2. Place the completed form in the trunk with your coat.
3. Call 708-799-5577 and we will come out to assist you.
Please place your furs in the trunk of your car along with the completed drop-off form.
Fur Storage Vault
Our fur storage vault is temperature and humidity controlled and is on-site at our fur salon. Storing your fur coat in a temperature-controlled environment will prolong the life of your fur.
Read more about the advantages of storing your coat in a fur storage vault during the summer months.
Fur Cleaning and Glazing
Yearly fur cleaning is recommended to maintain the beauty of your investment. Fur cleaning and glazing will remove dust, dirt, and odors. The glazing process that follows restores the luster and sheen. At Kluger Furs, the fur cleaning and glazing process is all done by hand.
Read more about fur cleaning and glazing.
Caring for Your Fur Coat
– Never store your fur at home in a plastic bag or in mothballs in a cedar closet.
– If you have a tear in your coat or jacket, have it repaired immediately to prevent the tear from getting larger.
– Keep your fur away from light.
– Have your fur stored during the summer.
– Cleaning and glazing restore the shine.
Read more about caring for your fur on our fur coat care tips page.
No matter where you purchased your fur coat, remember to clean and store it yearly to keep it looking fabulous! Contact Kluger Furs in Flossmoor at 708.799.5577 for professional fur storage and cleaning.